11.16.2009

All right...here goes..1 photo per day.

Inspired by my friend Cynthia and her daily drawings, I'm going to try to shoot then post one photo every day. Knowing me, I may forget now and then, but by this time next year, I hope to have well over 300 photos. Now, I know these aren't all going to be brilliant, but I'm going to do my best to get a decent, color-corrected image by midnight every day.

Some of these are probably going to be terrible. In fact, a LOT of them may be. They may also be trite, sappy, expected, cliché and uninspired, but ****it, I'm going to put them up here.

1 comment:

  1. Timmy, you are inspiring me constantly. Who knew that Magritte sucked because you made me believe that an apple core could be a candlestick. Game on brother, keep it up!! With love, C

    ReplyDelete